King Tractor on Films & Comic Books

A small comic book publisher daily struggles.

Friday, September 30, 2005

San Diego Comic Con..pt 2 we battle it out for Star Wars

There were troopers stationed around to make sure everyone kept their distance. But I did sneak a peek at some of the cast from Star Wars. The cast was friendly but the goons watching them weren't, not to be confused with Eric Powell's Goon. And some of the other fans seemed rigid with fear and wouldn't move. I had to trample at least two to get these pictures. My sympathies go out to their families.

There's Peter Mayhew who seemed very shy. Maybe that's why he's most comfortable in the Chewbacca mask?

And Lando Calrissian played by the youthful Billy Dee Williams. Someone needs to bottle his secret and start selling the aging creme for men. (Notice the Goon in the left hand corner? He got a jab to his privates only seconds after this picture was taken.)

And here's another of Billy with someone that's I've since forgotten.

He might have been an Ugnaught. Not that it really matters since I know he wasn't C3P0 (I've met Anthony Daniels before) or R2D2. They are the only two for me. Ahh....droid love.

Yeah...not as exciting as you'd imagine. In retrospect, it wasn't worth killing over.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home