King Tractor on Films & Comic Books

A small comic book publisher daily struggles.

Thursday, September 29, 2005

Sick, Sick, Sick

It's true. I've got a sore throat. There's a strange virus that's affecting everyone around here. It made me miss the Serenity screening. (Sorry...but I'm sure it's good.) The website www.howstuffworks.com has a great article on the making of Serenity. Check it out.



This is a new character sketch from Dawid Strauss of Adam from Gene Gardens. I'm extremely happy with how this series is coming. I can't wait until that first issue is out so others can see all the hard work that Sarah and Dawid put in.

Tonight I'm going to Neil Diamond. There's only one song of his that I know, and it's the rejected E.T. song about "turn on your heart light." Still it should be interesting. I haven't seen a concert in this arena so it's a good reason to go. And live music is entertaining no matter who is playing, unless of course they can't carry a tune. Then the evening really sucks.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home