King Tractor on Films & Comic Books

A small comic book publisher daily struggles.

Monday, October 03, 2005

Sneak preview of "Gene Gardens : Hero Seed"

I know I've still got some San Diego pictures to put up. I'm late and it's going to be later since I've got more comic book work to do. Maybe I can get to posting that last con report tonight?

In the meantime we've got a special one-shot issue of "Gene Gardens" and "Innocent" preview for you. It's coming out early next year as a warm up to the "Gene Gardens" series. I'm hoping that it helps get people excited about these two titles. The art is fantastic. I'll let you judge the stories since I wrote them.

From "Gene Gardens - Hero Seed" with art by Dawid Strauss and Sarah Ruffino. These are 95% done except for lettering.




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home