King Tractor on Films & Comic Books

A small comic book publisher daily struggles.

Thursday, September 21, 2006

I got bumped.

I'm sure you already know by now, but I got bumped from Mancow. As my friend and co-writer David would say, at least I got bumped by someone interesting. The producer called to say that they will reschedule soon and if they do I'll make sure that I tell all of you.

On the flipside, Jason May has helped me get a new webcomic site up. It's still under construction but it's worth checking out already. I've got an entire Innocent story up and art from the upcoming series. We've got a few other series we'll be adding in the next month.

Check it out at
http://www.kingtractorpress.com

Each webcomic is on a 2-3 page update schedule a week...so it'll be like 3-4 FREE comics a month. How can you beat that?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home