King Tractor on Films & Comic Books

A small comic book publisher daily struggles.

Saturday, July 22, 2006

San Diego Comic Con International 2006 Report 1

2006 in San Diego has been wild so far. It's almost time for the big day, a rush of crowds & sore feet...but it's been great. I'm not editing these pictures until I get back. So I'm just going to dump them until I've got more time. I have been lucky enough to meet a lot of amazing indy creators & artists this year. So much talent it's frightening.
Enjoy!


1. Left (in the middle) is Philip Clark who is the writer of Quantum : Rock Of Ages.
I'm not sure who the guy next to him that's intensely studying the menu is, nor did I get the names of those behind him.



2. This is Jason May, artist from SUMM & CATCHING LUCIFER'S LUNCH, he seems scared. I'm not sure what is happening to him. You can see Philip again.
3. (from left) Joanne Ellen Mutch (Rummblestrips), ???who is that bearded man?, Golden Goat Studios - Renae De Liz, Ray Dillon, and the other three are unidentified.

4. (from left) - Sean Dulaney(writer of Dreah), ????(great artist), Mike Colbert (writer of Crazy Mary), , Sarah Ruffino (colorist on Innocent webcomic)















0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home