King Tractor on Films & Comic Books

A small comic book publisher daily struggles.

Tuesday, November 01, 2005

Other friends found.


I thought I should also point out that another childhood friend I found today. Jair Mayhall is also a friend of Jeff's, and quite a wild guy. I once fell off his trampoline and almost broke my back when I hit the dirt. I'm sure Catherine is quite happy.

"Michael V. and Catherine M. Greteman of Carroll, Iowa, announce the engagement of their daughter, Julie A. Greteman, to Jair E. Mayhall, son of Dr. Jerry and Linda Mayhall of Blue Springs.
Miss Greteman received a bachelor's degree in accounting and finance from Creighton University and her juris doctorate from Drake University Law School. She is an attorney with Green, Siemann and Greteman, P.L.C., Carroll.
Her fiance received a bachelors' degree in agriculture from the University of Missouri-Columbia and his juris doctorate from Drake University Law School. He is an attorney/consultant with Lexis Nexis in Omaha, Neb.
An Aug. 25, 2001, wedding is planned at Holy Spirit Catholic Church, Carroll, Iowa."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home