King Tractor on Films & Comic Books

A small comic book publisher daily struggles.

Tuesday, November 22, 2005

Comic Book Posters Go On Sale!! LIMITED.

There are a VERY limited # of King Tractor Posters for sale. These were printed for retail stores but Dimestore.com asked for a few extras so that they'd be available to fans. We're more than happy to have them available to fans, but after the retail demands we didn't have a whole lot to spare. Once they are gone, they're gone.

The posters are only $5 each!! So I doubt they'll last long.

Both of these posters are 11x17", in beautiful color. The artist for both are Kerem Beyit. You can pick FAMILY BONES Poster #1 or INNOCENT Poster #1.


If you still want the "posers" then email me directly, I'll see what I can do.

2 Comments:

  • At 12:05 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Hey - you're not a poser! Add that T back in to your subject!

    JD

     
  • At 4:31 PM, Blogger MrTractor said…

    That's what I get for re-editing and re-editing my post. Thanks.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home