King Tractor on Films & Comic Books

A small comic book publisher daily struggles.

Monday, May 01, 2006

Did PROJECT VALKYRIE 's inspiration come from hell?

One of my favorite films in recent years was the highly campy, but very entertaining indie film called Stink Of Flesh




This definitely appears to be inspired by Hellboy, but instead they've split him into two characters here. Project Valkyrie looks to be a very strange film. I expect, to the horror of my wife and daughter, I won't be able to resist buying this. From the website "Jim inherits a 1940s giant robot from his grandfather. Unfortunately, he also inherits the robots arch enemy a Nazi virus that turns ordinary people into cybernetic killing machines! Now, only a weapon from the past can save the future as Jim and Valkyrie must race to stop the newly-infected and their plans to take over the city in this zany comic book-style action/adventure!FAST FACTS:2005 Color / B&W 83 mins. plus bonus features Action / Adventure Not Rated Region 0 NTSC DVD-5 FormatCat. No. FC-241 Distributed by Fat Cat DVD (a division of Tempe Video)Retail Price: $24.99 Street Date: June 13, 2006" If you see Project Valkyrie please send me your thoughts.





And to really get me sleeping on the couch I might add these two DVDs to my order. Lots of insane fun.


Mulva Zombie Ass Kicker/Filthy McNasty




Mulva 2


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home