King Tractor on Films & Comic Books

A small comic book publisher daily struggles.

Sunday, February 12, 2006

IndyPendant reviews Innocent : The Sword #1 and Devil Water #1

Finally, some real reviews start popping up. Woo woo!

Brant W. Fowler has a review of Devil Water #1 and Innocent : The Sword #1 at Indy-Pendant.

Innocent the Sword #1

"...ended before I was ready for it to end, and it left me wanting more, which is the goal of any preview. So in that I commend the team." Brant W. Fowler, Indy-Pendant

Devil Water #1

"...I really enjoyed this tale." Brant W. Fowler, Indy-Pendant

It's always great to hear what people think about all our hard work, even if they aren't always 100% happy with our results. All I can say is tell me what you think and we're only getting better.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home